Found 29 results:
- About NORCOWE
- Norwegian Motion Lab
- Mobile Motion Lab
- New Motion Lab at UoAThe new stewart platform has been delivered, and construction work is ongoing for the new motion lab.
- Mechatronics at UoAUniversity of Agder's promotional supplement in Aftenposten
- Motion lab installed
- Motion lab at workLifeboat launch
- Motion Lab OpeningProgram for the official opening on the 27th of November is available
- The Norwegian Motion LabUpdate from the official opening
- WP meetingsNORCOWE's Work Package meetings were this year hosted by the University of Agder
- Summer school 2014The NORCOWE Summer School 2014 is over. Innovation in the offshore wind was the main topic.
- Besøk på Motion LabKristiansand Katedralskole Gimle på besøk på Motion Lab, UiA.
- Tests at Motion LabNeil Starsmore and Steinar Haga from the company Automasjon og Data AS (A+D) visited the Motion Lab four times during 2014.
- Storbevilgning til Motion LaboratoryMotion Lab har fått 8 millioner kroner fra Forskningsrådet for å kjøpe instrumenter til bevegelseplattformen.
- Motion Lab newsUpgrading of the Motion laboratory with a mobile motion platform
- NORCOWE 2016Presentations are now available
- Mobile Motion LabVendor selection completed
- Hva koster vindenHvordan bedre lønnsomheten av havvindparker?
- Presentations from SMIThe presentations from Science Meets Industry Stavanger 2017 are available.
- Studenter ved UiA viser frem mekatronikk-produkter utviklet i Motion lab.Studenter ved UiA viser frem mekatronikk-produkter utviklet i Motion lab.
- Mobile Stewart platformMotion Lab has received funding to acquire their third Stewart platform
- Update from Motion LabNew laser tracker and cameras in place at the Motion Lab
- University of Agder
- Motion Lab at the University of AgderOfficial inauguration on the 27th of November
- Summer SchoolNORCOWE welcomes industry employees and PhD students to the annual NORCOWE summer school. This year the focus is on innovation. Update with excursion and complete list of lecturers with abstracts.
- NORCOWE toolsSoftware and facilities available through NORCOWE
- New Mobile Motion Lab at CMRIn cooperation with the University of Agder, Christian Michelsen Research has established a mobile 6DOF hexapod platform solution for performing motion tests and measurements, as extension to the existing Motion Lab facilities at UiA in Grimstad.
- Popular science articles
13. 07. 2018
Open positions related to offshore wind at University of Bergen. ...
28. 06. 2018
The University of Bergen is opening Bergen Offshore Wind Centre...
13. september 2018
17. september 2018
EERA JP Wind annual event...
17. oktober 2018
Workshop in collaboration with GCE NODE...