Green World Conferences cordially invites you to Black Sea Wind Test 2012, a conference which brings together wind energy companies from the entire Black Sea region and serves as the largest platform of communication for the wind energy sector in the area.
With many networking breaks and agenda filled with case studies from leading companies, the conference facilitates robust networking and business connections along strong knowledge sharing and promoting technical development within the wind energy industry.
- Mr Mustafa Serdar Ataseven, President, Turkish Wind Energy Association
- Prof. Dr Tanay Sidki Uyar, Vice President, World Wind Energy Association (conference chairman)
- Ms Dana Duica, President, Romanian Wind Energy Association
- Mr Sebastian Noethlichs, President, Bulgarian Wind Industry Association
- Mr Andriy Konechenkov, Chairman, Ukrainian Wind Energy Association
- Mr Ibrahim Erden, Strategy and Business Development Manager, Enerjisa, Sabanci Group
- Mr Burhan Erdem, Project Manager, Wind Farm Investments, Agaoglu Energy Group
- Mr Atilla Gurbuz, Deputy General Manager, General Directorate of Renewable Energy (GDRE), Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources
- Mr Ayhan Gok, Managing Director, Nordex Enerji
- Dr Ferdi Turksoy, Chief Executive Officer, Turksoy Enerji Danismanlik Ltd.
- Dr Ahmet T. Kesli, Founding President, International PPP Platform Turkey
- Mr Luis Venancio Silva, Chief Financial Officer, Polat Enerji
- Mr Adonai Herrera-Martínez, Principal Manager, Sustainable Energy, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- and many more (over 30 experts will give their presentations)