16. juni 2014
- 18. juni 2014
Renewable Energy Research Conference 2014
See www.rerc2014.no for more information
The Centre for Renewable Energy (SFFE) is proud to announce that the 3rd Renewable Energy Research Conference will be held in Oslo, Norway, June 16-18 2014 at the University of Oslo main campus, Blindern.
The goal of RERC is to bring together renewable energy research within technology, social sciences and economics. Top international scientists will give key note presentations, in combination with oral and poster presentations from researchers and industry.
Eight parallel sessions will give an opportunity to explore and discuss major scientific developments within environment-fridenly energy research.
The sessions will cover:
- Renewable energy production
- Renewable energy storage
- From zero emission buildings to smart cities
- Energy distribution (Smart grid)
- Sustainable transport
- Innovation and public engagement
- A green European electricity market
- Transition strategies, policy and scenario