NORCOWE workshop on OBLEX-F1 data
7. mars 2017
NORCOWE will hold an internal workshop on OBLEX-F1 data in Bergen on March 7th. Registration will be open for NORCOWE members and invited guests. There is a limited number of seats.
The purpose of the workshop is to present current results based on the data from the measurement campaign and analysis of the data itself. It will take place at Statoil's office in Sandslivegen 90.
Registration is now open.
- Joachim Reuder, UiB; Introduction - setting the stage
- Tyge Løvset, CMR; Tools for data extraction
Jasna Bogunovic Jakobsen, UiS; Wake analysis using lidar
- Martin Flügge, CMR; Analysis of OBLEX-F1 stability data
- Arnd Marius Fligg, U Oldenburg; Validation of remotely sensed wind, temperature and humidiy proﬁles against radiosoundings
- Etienne Cheynet, UiS; Analysis of wind coherence using lidars
- Breanne Gellatly, AXYS; AXYS' experience with the OBLEX-F1 campaign and new applications for FLD
Julia Gottschall, Fraunhofer IWES; Measurement results from FLS during the OBLEX-F1 campaign
- Anja Kuelpmann, U Oldenburg; Case study of mesoscale wind fluctuations during cold air outbreaks
- David Wagner, U Oldenburg; Low Level Jet Events within the Southern North Sea, based on OBLEX F1 observation and model data
- Mostafa Bakhoday Paskyabi, UiB; All oceanographic measurements and results obtained in OBLEX-F1
- Birgitte Furevik, Met.no; Analysis of wind profiles and waves
- TBA, Statoil; Aerodynamics of large wind turbine rotors
15. 02. 2017
NORCOWE presentations at DeepWind'17...
16. 12. 2016
New laser tracker and cameras in place at the Motion Lab...
7. mars 2017
NORCOWE workshop on OBLEX-F1 data...
8. mars 2017
NORCOWE workshop on waves...
9. mars 2017
Offshore wind workshop and expert meetings...