Statoil’s ambitions in offshore wind, industrial and research challenges - seminar
29. januar 2018
Geophysical Institute, UiB and Statoil invite to a seminar on
Statoil’s ambitions in offshore wind, industrial and research challenges
Venue: Auditorium 105, East Wing, Geophysical Institute, Allegaten 70, Bergen
Time: 9:30-12:00 29th January
Coffee/tea from 9:00
The seminar is free of charge and open to the public.
- Welcome (5 min)
- Statoil –Hywind roadmap and challenges, (30 min)
- Aibels offshore wind ambitions, Lars Henrik Hosøy (15 min)
- GCE Subsea and activities related to offshore wind, Gunnar Buvik (15 min)
- Post- NORCOWE. What happens?
- UiB activities related to «Climate and energy transition». Including e.g. hydrogen and CET activities (20 min)
- Discussion, Q&A.
Mating of Hywind Scotland wind turbine (Photo_ Ørjan Richardsen-Woldcam - Statoil)